How do I remove or disable “Or link to existing content” in “insert link” dialog

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How do I remove or disable “Or link to existing content” in “insert link” dialog

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stevenchow
    Spectator
      this is where i found  the solution, but don't know how it works, or how to make it works, <span style="color: #666666; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">tried, but it not work i added this to wplms_customizer.php</span> http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/212911/how-do-i-remove-or-disable-or-link-to-existing-content-in-insert-link-dialog anyone can help?    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes the code is not working, and this is a wordpress issue. This doesn't come from wplms theme so unfortunately we cannot help you with this.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I tried to hide this but it seems the css that we use to hide this is not working with ajax in iframe .
    stevenchow
    Spectator
    thanks, for reply and tested, got any other solution? i don't want intructors can link/see all our pages...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry there is no other solution for this as this is not related to the wplms theme, this is a wordpress default behaviour and we cannot change it.
    stevenchow
    Spectator
    ok thx
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I remove or disable “Or link to existing content” in “insert link” dialog’ is closed to new replies.