how do i sell a quiz ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues how do i sell a quiz ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    I currently have a course that can be taken for free. Within are contents being sold by units using this code:

[sell_content product_id="Product ID"

Content

[/sell_content]

This does not seem to apply to quiz? I have tried it and clicking on the quiz will redirect me back to the homepage instead of bringing me to a payment prompt. Do quizzes require something different or am I just doing something wrong?
    logan
    Hello, yes there is a check, it won't work with quizzes. refer this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCfbthYM4lo
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    I tried searching for this plugin to install but there was no result: Did the plugin's name change somehow? Or is there a substitute for this?  
    logan
    Hi, please download the latest sell quiz plugin from here: https://bit.ly/2tF08L9
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Are you using sell content shortcode to sell your units as well? If yes then it would be very difficult to show the pricing there coz the pricing and the product id is mentioned in the content of the unit in this case.  
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It will be quite difficult and also would be heavy for each course page load as we will be parsing each course unit content for the use of sell unit content shortcode and then fetch the product id from it. If we are doing this then it will be very bad practice and it will make your course page really slow . What you need is a different solution to connect the product id to the unit itself in order to sell it in the unit settings itself . With this then we can show the pricing from unit id itself without looking for its content . But that would require a whole custom coding to do .  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘how do i sell a quiz ?’ is closed to new replies.