How insert student name in all activity

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How insert student name in all activity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like to add the student name in all the activity registered, in some case the message are: Student %s completed unit %s in Course %s but in other case the message are like: Student started the unit %s in course %s Is possible to add the name everywhere? Thank you for suggestion! Marco
    Veronica
    hi The student's name automatically added to the activity statement. just go through a course and complete a unit
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Veronica, thank you for answer, I confirm that student name is added but not in all activity, for example as written before: Student started the unit %s in course %s When this activity is registered, as you see, there is no student name. Thank you, Marco
    Veronica
    ok I got your point I have created a Trello card here https://trello.com/c/5efxDXKe you can check the progress from the link thanks for pointing this
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How insert student name in all activity’ is closed to new replies.