How parental user work ?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Parent user How parental user work ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Currently I have registration in group. Some groups may have a leader who will be able to monitor learning progress of all members in the group. Does the Parental User addon meet this demand ? Does it work for WPLMS 4 ? Do you have a video demonstrating how this feature work ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, the addon is compatible now, check this: https://docs.wplms.io/extensions-and-addons/extended-addons/wplms-parent-user
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    By the way, how may I buy the parental user addon ? I think the link on this page is broken
    Diana
    Participant
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, sorry, I forgot to set admin user to the account. I have done it, please login again. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi I didn't purchase Parent user addon. However, I did buy Batches and Gift Course addons. The problem is I can't enter my code, when I clicked trial it got the error 'Themeforest username is missing in WPLMS' although I already logged in with Envato. I happened in WPLMS 3 and it happened again in WPLMS 4. How may I completely solve it ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I need to use the certificates addons, when I click it said "Free trial consumed on site firstaidtraining.vn", it is supposed to be free right ? By the way we are moving to the new address and don't use the old address anymore
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi thank you, I already have the files from my purchase. So I install them like other plug-in right ? How about the certificate addons ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I want to know how to install the certificate addons, how to do that ?
    Diana
    Participant
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, in WPLMS3, I got the PDF Certificate plugin by default, I didn't have to install anything. How may I add it in my cart ? In LMS/ Addons, I only see 'free trial' button and whenever I click it it said "“Free trial consumed on site firstaidtraining.vn”" https://prnt.sc/xps534
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘How parental user work ?’ is closed to new replies.