How show alternatives of a question in a random order

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How show alternatives of a question in a random order

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    eadseesp
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm new to WPLMS, so I began to work with  WPLMS a few months ago and now I'm facing a huge problem: whenever users want to cheat on the exam, they just copy the text of a question and the correct answer and give it to their friends. So, my boss suggested that the order of the alternatives for a question change for each user or each time the user access that question. So, there won't be anyone saying things like: "That question about History? Correct answer is the second one".   Could you guys please, help me out? Thanks in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @eadseesp, We noted your request and going to implement this feature in the next update of wplms .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    eadseesp
    Spectator
    Alright, thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok  
    cescc78
    Spectator
    Any updates to this??   Regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This feature is not added yet, but it will be added in the next update i.e. 2.3
    Torbster
    Spectator
    Is this implemented in version 2.4?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes this feature is added in the 2.4 update. In dynamic quiz you can show random questions, refer tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czvx9Lwf9H4
    Torbster
    Spectator
    Hi, Is this really resolved? The alternatives inside the questions (multiple choise) is still not randomized. As shown in the video the alternative "Asia" is always the first one to come up, whichever question you show. I think you might have misunderstood the original question from Eadseesp. This is an important topic and crucial for me as well. Please take a second look at this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @torbster: Please create your own topic if you face any issues. The questions are randomised from the tags you choose in there, if you do not want the first question to come only from Asia, then choose multiple tags there.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘How show alternatives of a question in a random order’ is closed to new replies.