How To Add and Remove Menu Item in Single Course Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How To Add and Remove Menu Item in Single Course Page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sadgrove
    Participant
    Hello Support Manager, This is my Single Course Screenshot: Single Course Page You have seen I have marked Menu of this page by the red border. I want to add and remove some item from this menu (Single Course Page Menu) but I didn't find How to do it. I have checked in Single-course.php file of both main theme and child theme. But I have failed. I'm using One Page child theme. Also, I want to hide Take This Course Box for Logged in user. I hope you will help me as soon as possible. Regards
    ACM
    Participant
    I am also wanting to remove items from the course menu!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Check the following Settings : WP Admin - LMS - Settings , you can remove these sections from Course menu.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Check the following Settings : WP Admin - LMS - Settings , you can remove these sections from Course menu.
    eristotle
    Spectator
    Hi When I do the above and try to hide Members menu from users who have not logged in, I see the 403 error on my course page. First screenshot shows the settings and the second shows the outcome. The third screenshot shows the course page when no settings are fiddled with. Thanks. Shakeel
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @eristotle: Its recommended to create your own topic for better understanding. Please try re-saving the permalinks after changing the setting in LMS. This course visibility setting needs re-saving of permalinks for working properly.
    uosvald
    Spectator
    Hey! I can not find the "Course menu" settings under LMS-->Settings. Is there a new location for these settings?   Thanks, Urban
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @uosvald: Please create your own topic for your issue. The course menu is shown on the course page.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How To Add and Remove Menu Item in Single Course Page’ is closed to new replies.