How to add mathematical formula to quiz & MCQ otpions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to add mathematical formula to quiz & MCQ otpions

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @Alex I am first time to looking to configure this. My client is about to start his LMS site to teach Maths. He have many questions with mathematical formula. Let me know how to add them to question & their multiple choice options I will attach PDF in private reply.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can use raw html block of editor and can add [latex][/latex] shortcode or whatever the latex plugin you are using.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex I am asking you to guide me plugins & how to do? I know I need to add short codes but how to add to label of question options? Can you please check PDF files shared & let me know what can be done & what cant. Dont come back with half reply. Read all my inputs first
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the jetpack plugin has beautiful math setting which you can enable and then can use the [latex] shortcode in this block of editor : http://somup.com/crirlJYZXn
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Can you please check PDF files shared & let me know what can be done & what cant. Can I use latex shortcode in MCQ Options
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes latex supports chemical equations as well . Latex needs a some kind of coding characters to print the equation ,as far as you entering that equation in the shortcode [latex]{your latex code}[/latex] it will render , we have checks in php to execute the shortcode in question options statements etc.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to add mathematical formula to quiz & MCQ otpions’ is closed to new replies.