how to attach dynamic quiz to each unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to attach dynamic quiz to each unit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    IntenseWP.com
    Spectator
    Hi, I watched the video to learn how to attach questions with each unit by adding shortcodes. My concern is, I need to create dynamic quiz and attach individual dynamic quiz with each unit. so the unit would show student the quiz and students should complete the quiz before proceeding to the next lesson or video. Please advise
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This is not possible in wplms to attach quiz with the unit, as an alternative you can add the quiz in curriculum before every unit.
    IntenseWP.com
    Spectator
    Hi, the quiz has to be after unit not before. I am okay with editing the code. can you just give me some guidance on which files or functions can we modify in order to achieve this? Thank you  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I already mentioned this is not possible in wplms to attach the quiz with the units. There is no such way of doing this, there is no file to edit and achieve this functionality. This is a separate functionality which is not developed in wplms as of now.
    IntenseWP.com
    Spectator
    Hi there, I understand that its not already developed. What I am asking is, there must be a way to code it, right? I am trying to find that route. I am not asking you to code it for me. I will do it, just need your guidance on where to start. Thank you  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. If you want to check the code, then you can check the wplms theme and vibe course module plugin. The quiz code is spread in vibe course module and wplms theme, there are many functions related to quiz which are present in vibe course module plugin. But the template is present in the wplms theme. Similarly the unit template is present in the wplms theme, but the functions related to it is present in the vibe course module plugin.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘how to attach dynamic quiz to each unit’ is closed to new replies.