How to block weak passwords on registration form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to block weak passwords on registration form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, How can I block new user registration if he chooses a weak password (validation)? As it is now, I can register using a single character password. Thank you. Regards, Rodrigo  
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, You can check any third-party plugin for that
    roath
    Spectator
    Thanks. Do you have any recommendation of plugin that integrates well with wplms? Should the plugin be specific for buddypress? Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, Please try this code function bp_password_beefing() { global $bp; if ( !empty( $_POST['signup_password'] ) ) if ( strlen( $_POST['signup_password'] ) < 6 ) $bp->signup->errors['signup_password'] = __( 'Your password needs to be at least 6 characters', 'buddypress' ); } add_action( 'bp_signup_validate', 'bp_password_beefing'); check this article too: https://buddypress.org/support/topic/minimum-password-strength/ I didn't used any such kind of plugin so I cannot recommend you
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to block weak passwords on registration form’ is closed to new replies.