How to change colors of the buttons

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to change colors of the buttons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hello, please help me to change the colors of the following buttons: In login the one "Sign up”   And also the colors of the ones: start quiz “Confirm" and “Cancel"   Thank you for your help!
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. a.vbpregister {background-color:#085291 !important;} button.confirm.btn.btn-primary {background-color:black !important;} button.cancel.btn.btn-default  {background-color:black !important;}
    Hello, thank you for your reply. The color of the button is changed, but now is colored also the word "Sign up” in the top header.
    You asked for changing the color of the sign up button. This css changes it's color. a.vbpregister {background-color:#085291 !important;}
    Yes, I successfully changed the "sign up" color of the drop down login button, but now the text  “Sign up” in the top header is underlined with the same color, while the text “Login” is correct. Could you tell me how to remove the color in the header? Thanks
    .inside_login_form a.vbpregister {background-color:#085291 !important;}
    Thank you! It works!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change colors of the buttons’ is closed to new replies.