How to change instructor for a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to change instructor for a course

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Isidora
    Spectator
    Hi, I need to change instructor, and read your instruction to do it in the metabox option. but I cannot find the metabox option.  Also, I cannot see any "screen option."  What shall I do? Thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share screenshots for this? Please make sure that your wordpress ,theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . Try deactivating third party plugins . If above does not helps then please share your site admin credentials and site url to check this issue .
    Isidora
    Spectator
    I found the screen option, top right, but it is not opening. I have deactivated third part plugins (which I had only 3), and still the screen option is not opening. Also, my wordpress is updated and the WLPMS template was acquired three weeks ago. E    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check js errors in your site : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors and try deactivating all the third party plugins at once . Share admin credentials and site url in private reply to check the issue .
    Isidora
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I changed browser and now I can open the metabox. The option "author," was already selected. However, I still do not know how replace the instructor for a course.  I need urgently to do that. Thanks  
    Isidora
    Spectator
    ps. I found where to change instructor e.g. author option. Thanks!!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change instructor for a course’ is closed to new replies.