How to change “Login” term in header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to change “Login” term in header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    Hello there, I am trying to change the "login" term when logged out in the header (top-right). Please note I am using the Sleek Header with Modern style Login. I tried using Loco Translate on WPLMS plugin, VibeBP, Buddypress, WPLMS theme but still nothing. I even tried: - refreshing Buddypress navigation - change header.php - change sleek php file (core theme file, not child theme) It does not change. How can I change it? Thank you in advance, Ferdinando
    Veronica
    hi you can use loco translate plugin and also search the string in vibebp plugin section
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    As I said before, I am already using Loco... I found a string on VibeBP, but it does change, even after syncronizing, changing translation file location
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you share a screenshot where this term is located. The "login" term in header is located in the WPLMS theme translation files as well.
    Veronica
    hi the string is in the WPLMS theme section we have just checked this in the code may be the pot file is not synced properly that's why it is not reflecting there please update the .pot file and then check refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/#translatefive
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I managed to fix that after syncronizing again the template on another location. You can close this topic. Thank you, Ferdinando
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change “Login” term in header’ is closed to new replies.