How to change the design of custom registration form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to change the design of custom registration form

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Praveenalessio
    Participant
    I created a separate registration form for instructors, but the form does not match the theme. how can I change its design? mainly I wanna change the length of the text boxes and heading colours.  
    Veronica
    hi, yes we can change this with the help of custom css codes so please provide proper page url and screenshots for the changes with proper explanation we will try it with the custom codes
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, First , I am not able to understand from your given two screenshot what you want to say, But if you want to change the color of category title then goto appearance>>customize>>custom css and use code given below: .wplms_registration_form #signup_form h3.heading { color:blue !important; } Note: change color code according to you, Refer: https://prnt.sc/tejfjv Thanks,
    Praveenalessio
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, use code given below and let me know if any issue: input#field_1,input#field_4,input#field_5 ,input#field_6,input#field_7,input#field_11,input#field_12,input#field_13,input#field_14{ width:100% !important; } .page-template-default.page.page-id-215 legend { border-bottom:0px !important; } Thanks,
    Praveenalessio
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, USe code given below: .page-template-default.page.page-id-215 legend { margin-bottom:4px !important; } .page-template-default.page.page-id-215 legend { font-weight:600 !important } RefeR: https://prnt.sc/tfqspr Thanks,
    Praveenalessio
    Participant
    Thank a lot
    Veronica
    glad to know it is solved now. thanks to confirm closing this topic
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change the design of custom registration form’ is closed to new replies.