How to change the style for button text?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to change the style for button text?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jomo0825
    Participant
    Hi~ the site which I'm building uses Chinese character. So while I'm translating my content into Chinese, I found the characters are a little bit small like attached picture. In the picture there is a button marked by red outline, I need the text on that button to be twice larger for reading purpose. Is it possible to enlarge the font size for this button text? :)
    jomo0825
    Participant
    OK~ I just solve it. Modify <wp-content/themes/wplms/css/buddypress.css>, delete the !important in below codes: .course_button.button{ padding: 2em 0.1em !important; background-color: #78c8ce; width:100%; text-align: center; } After that, I can set the .course style in custom.css .course_button{ font-size: 27px !important; padding: 0.5em 0.1em !important; }
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    But the change that you have made in the theme css file will be lost on update . You can try this css for the button :  input.course_button.full.button {     font-size: 19px !important;     padding: 2px 7px !important; }
    jomo0825
    Participant
    @Alex thanks! This works perfectly. :)
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    Great. Thanks for updating.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change the style for button text?’ is closed to new replies.