how to change url private course?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues how to change url private course?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    elciospy
    Participant
    I'm trying to folow this tutorial to customize my private course button but not successful... https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/connect-private-course-button-to-a-custom-page/ It's my class

if(!class_exists(WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class)){ 
          class WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class{ 
             public function __construct(){
                   add_filter(wplms_private_course_button,array($this,wplms_private_course_button),1,1); } 

function wplms_private_course_button($link){ 
                return /assine; 
             } 
        } 
    }

can somebody help me how to change url private course? thanks in advance! :) Can somebody help me.. Thanks in advance...
    I wouldn't have that url hardcoded, but anyways...the attached file should achieve the desired result. Just replace it in your wplms customizer plugin. Let me know if that works for you Edit: I can't upload the file, here's the content:
    if(!class_exists('WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class')){

class WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class{
    public function __construct(){
    add_filter('wplms_private_course_button',array($this,'wplms_private_course_button'),1,1);

} // END public function __construct

function wplms_private_course_button($link){
    return '/assine';
    }

} // END class WPLMS_Customizer_Class
    } // END if(!class_exists('WPLMS_Customizer_Class'))

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @elciospy: You code didn't work because you have added the function in the _construct(), it should be outside of it. Urdeke code is  correct, use it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    To make it more simple you can remove the above code and use the below code in your wplms-customizer.php file: add_filter('wplms_private_course_button','wplms_private_course_button',9,1); function wplms_private_course_button($link){   return 'http://google.com'; }
    elciospy
    Participant
    YYYYYYEEAAHHH... IT WORKS NOW Latiyan inside wplms-customizer.php Thank you!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘how to change url private course?’ is closed to new replies.