How to Create Blog & Paid Course UNIT links are not locked

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to Create Blog & Paid Course UNIT links are not locked

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    edukida
    Participant
    Hey, Well I have 3 issues,
    1. I want every members to be able to post in blog, and is it possible to have everyone their own blog? Please guide, how to do it. I have set wplms - buddypress setting blog setting for Members, but still students and instructors are not able to create blog or post in common blog.

1. Well I was looking for an option if we can search unit and quiz like courses or not, like free unit and quiz like free courses can be uploaded too. But it can't search for it that way, any option for that? Like treating them also like a product?

2. This is major issue, Unit page of Paid Courses can be accessed via URL. So if I have not joined a particular course, but I have link to units from that course. I can easily study all units. If a unit is not free, how to lock it for other students?

edukida
    Participant
    Ok let me add one point here, 3. In this issue, student is not allowed direct access to locked UNITs, but other instructor is able to see locked unit of some other instructor. and Student can directly access free unit via URL but there is now way that UNITs can be searched like courses. - I would like to have it this way, 1.For locked units, only author can visit it via URL. 2. Units and Quiz also be treated like Products, shown in search and students can take just one course or quiz if they want! Is it possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Is your site is multisite ?creating blog option will create a brand new site for every user . Make sure that blog creation is available for the user role from wp-admin-> wplms -> buddypress : second thing you need to make sure is if you have allowed new site creation in network settings : 2. sorry not available as of now . 3.  to sell quizzes please refer : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/sell-quiz-as-productpmpro-membership-and-using-mycred-points/ to sell unit : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/sell-unit-content-shortcode/ To restrict the units to its author please enable "force instructor content privacy" from wp-admin-> wplms -> course manager.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Create Blog & Paid Course UNIT links are not locked’ is closed to new replies.