How to create mobile app

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to create mobile app

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . yes each time i remove it gets installed plus its also present on your server . 2 . well no it wont have any impact on your pwa app. 3 . yes this is a common issue on pwabuilder.com it somehow does not detects some files even though they are present , maybe there could be their caching or something .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    "2 . well no it wont have any impact on your pwa app." -> so why my app can't run without internet, and why there's still an address bar ? Could you please try to download the app and run on your phone to see the problem ? If you can create a file works perfectly on your phone, please send it to me, I don't know where the problem is
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is a common issue , we have seen the users facing this issue solution is : you need to rebuild your app from pwabuilder.com then re-upload your apk file . We still dont know why this issue appears and how re-building fixes this but yes re-building package from pwabuilder.com will fix the issue .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    hi, what do you mean by 'rebuilding' ? where should I started ? If it means copy the link to pwabuilder again to regenerate the apk, yes, I did it many times, the problem is still there
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I did the followings: 1. Vibe BP/ Service worker, change version and regenerate service worker 2. Insert the link to pwabuilder the problem is still there, did I miss something ? could you please try to rebuild it to see if the problem persist ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    hello ? can you help ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    hi, I have seen this issue on 1 more occasion. The user re-entered his site link to PWAbuilder and re-generated the app and the issue was resolved. There is no specific reason why this would happen. The address bar would appear only if assetlink file is not correctly configured. --- I am rebuilding the app and testing on android and sharing results in my next reply.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, how do you find it ? Actually I re-generated many times not just once. "The address bar would appear only if assetlink file is not correctly configured." yes, I aware of this, you may login to my files to see if it's in the right place.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi did you follow the step 4 mentioned here while publishing ? : https://github.com/pwa-builder/CloudAPK/blob/master/Next-steps.md
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Yes I did, however, I didn't do step 3, I load the apk file to my phone to test, do I need to upload it to Google Play for the bar to disappear ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you will need to upload to the play store as your site config expects the app from play store .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I created the app in apk via pwabuilder, but when I upload it to store, now Google play require the file to be .abb instead of .apk. Is there any instruction to convert .apk to .abb ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the pwabuilder.com itself provides the .aab file . please follow this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QkRH3yE6Hg
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I have new problem with generating app 1. In VibeBP I have this new error when click 'Regenerate service worker': "app icon image size is less than recommended dimension", I didn't have this before, and my pic is 1024 x 1024 2. In PWAbuilder, I have 0 point for the followings while I already declared them in VibeBP, this didn't happen before Web Manifest Properly Attached Lists icons for add to home screen Contains name property Contains short_name property Designates a start_url Has a square PNG icon 512x512 or larger Specifies a display mode Has a background color Has a theme color Specifies an orientation mode Contains screenshots for app store listings Has a maskable PNG icon Lists shortcuts for quick access Contains categories to classify the app How may I fix that ?
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • The topic ‘How to create mobile app’ is closed to new replies.