How to create quiz questions in back end?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to create quiz questions in back end?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bashudee
    Spectator
    Hi,   Where do I go to create quiz questions in the back end admin?  The front end editor is unreliable for saving, and will only let me add one question at a time before it crashes and erases everything I've done. :-( I can see how to edit a quiz and add pre-created questions to it on the admin dashboard, but I don't see where I go to actually create more questions? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    In backend you can go to lms->all questions, and create new questions, refer: http://prntscr.com/calc23 PS: I checked the front end course creation it works fine, please make sure your theme and plugins are updated to the latest version.
    bashudee
    Spectator
    Ok, thank you.  I found it.  I have the same problem with editing the course pages.  I have to edit it in admin for it to "stick".  And yes all my plugins are up to date - I checked that first.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This topic is marked as resolved, so let me know if you are facing any issue or the issue is resolved.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to create quiz questions in back end?’ is closed to new replies.