How to decrease MySQL / Eventon Queries

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to decrease MySQL / Eventon Queries

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Since I installed my website almost a year ago, the loading time has gone incredibly slow (about 10 sec for a course page) I've checked your tutorial, and noticed about 26 incredibly slow queries from eventon inducing this time. (cf . images) I've checked the W3 Cache plugin but my pages content changes often which makes it loose its utility. Do you guys have an idea of why this happens and hoy to fix it? I've tried to optimise my tables as eventon says on their website, but it's apparently not possible on my mySQL (Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead)     Thanks! performance analyiss  
    logan
    Hello, Yes this is an issue. we also agree on this. this is a 3rd party plugin and we do not have any control on this so we can't do any kind of modification in the codes. if you are not using this plugin. we suggest you to deactivate this plugin for now. Here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2726657/inner-join-vs-left-join-performance-in-sql-server **we are building our own plugin as appointments. we will add the features of event-on in that. till than you have to wait. this is what we can advice you as of now.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How to decrease MySQL / Eventon Queries’ is closed to new replies.