How to delete / hide – stars, ratings and instructor?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to delete / hide – stars, ratings and instructor?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Stefers
    Participant
    How to delete / hide - stars, ratings and instructor?
    Stefers
    Participant
    I did as you wrote I pasted into my code Here my old code #item-nav{border-top:none !important;  } .elegant #buddypress #item-header,#title{border:none !important;} .widget .course-star-rating{display:block;} nav .menu li:hover.hasmegamenu>.sub-menu { left: 20%;} #course-directory-form .course_category{margin-bottom:30px;} .single-item.groups #item-body{margin-top:30px;}#trigger{padding:10px 0 0; margin-top:-10px;} And I pasted your code This is my all new code #item-nav{border-top:none !important;  } .elegant #buddypress #item-header,#title{border:none !important;} .widget .course-star-rating{display:block;} nav .menu li:hover.hasmegamenu>.sub-menu { left: 20%;} #course-directory-form .course_category{margin-bottom:30px;} .single-item.groups #item-body{margin-top:30px;}#trigger{padding:10px 0 0; margin-top:-10px;}   .course_reviews{display:none;}   #buddypress div#item-header div#item-meta, #course-list .item-meta .star-rating{ display:none; }   #buddypress div#item-header div#item-meta .students{ display:none; }   .single-course #item-admins{display:none;}   .students_undertaking{display:none;}   .breadcrumbs{display:none;}   and show you my new design https://zapodaj.net/c32bbd6ed0dad.jpg.html What do i do wrong?
    Stefers
    Participant
    i cleaned mt cache
    Stefers
    Participant
    How to improve?
    Stefers
    Participant
    Help me please, I'm waiting 20 hours for your information....
    Kindly provide us the urls where you want to hide them. We will provide you a perfecr css for this to fix your issues.
    Stefers
    Participant
    I would like to know how to set it myself, then it will change later
    We can provide you the css to hide them on your site. Please provide us more details including the pages of your site.
    missrodnee
    Participant
    Hi, I am experiencing the same trouble as well on my site. I was able to remove the ratings from the individual course pages but the ratings are still visible in the course catalogue. My link is HERE. .single-course #buddypress div#item-body .total_students,.course_students {display:none !important;} a.star-1:after {    font-family: FontAwesome !important; content: "\f005" !important;} a.star-2:after {    font-family: FontAwesome !important; content: "\f005\f005" !important;} a.star-3:after {    font-family: FontAwesome !important; content: "\f005\f005\f005" !important;} a.star-4:after {    font-family: FontAwesome !important; content: "\f005\f005\f005\f005" !important;} a.star-5:after {    font-family: FontAwesome !important; content: "\f005\f005\f005\f005\f005" !important;}
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .course .item-meta :not(.students){display:none !important;}  
    missrodnee
    Participant
    Perfect! Thank you
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘How to delete / hide – stars, ratings and instructor?’ is closed to new replies.