How to Disable User Registration during checkout?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to Disable User Registration during checkout?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    Hi there, Currently during the checkout page, users will be asked to either login their existing account, or create a new one by having them to provide the username and password. However, we are using WPLMS to sell the course only, and the actual course will be hosted somewhere else, which we will ask the buyer to register there. This is why we prefer NOT to ask users to register during checkout. May I know how do we remove the User Registration requirement during checkout? Thanks
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    any help here?
    Diana
    Participant
    @aeronyc, Woocomerce basically extends the functionality of wordpress Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Accounts tab You can find the Options are located at the bottom of the page. Untick -> Enable registration on the "Checkout" page Save Changes. Check this article as well: https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-remove-move-loginregistration-checkout/
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    any update? thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @aeronyc This functionality to create an account or not is actually handled by woocommerce itself and we are not adding anything here. Accounts and Privacy Tab in woocommerce, enable only this setting: http://prntscr.com/lteloy This is for woocommerce only but if you want to disable register feature from your site then Go to wp-admin  > Settings > General > untick the checkbox "anyone can register"  
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    Thanks for the clarification here. Managed to fix this now. Cheers
    logan
    Voila ! If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic. Best regards :)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Disable User Registration during checkout?’ is closed to new replies.