How to edit testimonial pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to edit testimonial pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alexandre
    Spectator
    I want to change the colors of the letters in my testimonials, but I don't know where to do that. I saw that there are some testimonial pages, but I can't find them on the site. Testimonial
    Veronica
    hi can you please be more specific like with a screenshot where you want to make changes we can help you with the CSS
    alexandre
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alexandre
    Spectator
    I don't understand where I can change this color. Is there any code like that here that shouldn't exist? What should I do to change this color? I don't know much about codes. These ones of customization were added by you, in the old versions. CSS CODE
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday well this can happen that the code provides to you is to change another color to change the color of the present testimonial use this: .page-id-18779 .block.testimonials2 .author h4 font font, .testimonial-content p font font, .testimonial-content h4 {color:#999}
    alexandre
    Spectator
    I don't change the text color. Did I do it right? was to paste the code here? CSS Code
    Veronica
    hi as the code available in the custom CSS section is to customize the color so for sure it is applying somewhere yes you need to add the above code here
    alexandre
    Spectator
    Did not work. I'm going to delete this testimonials section from the page. Thanks
    Veronica
    hi you just need to add this code .page-id-18779 .block.testimonials2 .author h4 font font, .testimonial-content p font font, .testimonial-content h4 {color:#999 !important} in customize>>custom CSS section as you have confirmed I am closing this one if you need further assistance then you can create a new topic we will assist you there thanks
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘How to edit testimonial pages’ is closed to new replies.