How to enable Forums for editor user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to enable Forums for editor user

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kousikd
    Spectator
    I dont see an option to enable 'Forums' for editor user and I believe same applies for Instructor user. Please help us to achieve the same.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If the bbpress plugin is installed and activated then it means the forums are already enabled in your website. Instructors, editors and admins can create new forums in website.
    kousikd
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. Let me rephrase the question, bbpress plugin is installed and activated but I don't see an option to display the forum in the backend [ inside 'wp-admin'] to create new forums itself. Editor/Instructor can access it from front-end + can only create topics inside forums not a new forum itself.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes by default the instructor cannot create forums. If you want them to create forum then give them the keymaster as their forum role, refer: http://prntscr.com/cx52f6
    kousikd
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. How about Editor user?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Same goes with editor user, If the forum role is set to keymaster then they will be able to create forums.
    kousikd
    Spectator
    Thanks, it worked.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to enable Forums for editor user’ is closed to new replies.