How to enable front end replies (for instructors) to course reviews

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to enable front end replies (for instructors) to course reviews

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I would like to enable front end replies to course reviews (at least for instructors). At the moment, when you click "reply" in a review, it just refresh the course page. How can I enable it? PS: I know it's possible because I did it 2 months ago for an specific course but I've completely forgotten how to do it. At the time I've searched the forum for the solution. Thank you in advance. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, you mean front end course review? Yes, then please check this tutorial:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZD3clr_-Y Or Let me know if I misunderstood your query
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, Thank you for your answer, but you had misunderstood it. I don't want to hide/unhide the course reviews, I want to allow an user (preferably the instructor or administrator) to REPLY to a review via a FORM in the Course Page (Front End). I've already did it 2 months ago for one specific course but I deleted this course, unfortunately. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, Now you are pointing to the right direction =) <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; background-color: #eeeeee;">"But when someone submits a review about a course that will be appear in frontend. And there is a review form which will be visible in the frontend to post the reviews"</span> That's exactly the point: the form is NOT appearing at the end of the reviews. If I click (an an administrator or instructor) "reply" on a review, the course page just reloads. My question is how can I enable this form at the end of the course page? Thank you again. Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath,
    1. Note that review form only shows to the users which are subscribed to course(taken that course) .
    2. Check if the comments are enabled from back end edit course page . refer : http://prntscr.com/avqmov
    And also enable the switch post course reviews from course home and you are good to go
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to enable front end replies (for instructors) to course reviews’ is closed to new replies.