How to enlarge the for video in a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to enlarge the for video in a course

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Hello Vibe :) I would like to enlarge my videos in the main_unit_content of a course. For now, the width of my videos are blocked to 640px but I would like them to take more space in the unit_content. I am not talking about fullscreen video. Just that when somebody take a course, when there is a video in a unit, the video is width="1280px" height="auto".   Thanks a lot for your great work !
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Edit the unit in the backend and choose the text mode to edit  . In text mode you will find the video shortcode ,please maintaing your width of the video in this shortcode . refer : http://prntscr.com/8vhwor
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Thanks for your quick answer. However, I still have a problem. (1) I put the code from the back end (width="1280" height "auto") (2) When I preview the unit, the size of the video is good (3) but when I click on "continue the course" and I'm in the course, the video is still with width:"640"   I show you the screenshots   Thanks a lot for your help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try adding the given css from wp-admin ->appearance ->customize ->custom css: .wp-video{width:100% !important;}
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Thanks a lot, it works !
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to enlarge the for video in a course’ is closed to new replies.