How to enter a course in different language?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to enter a course in different language?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello! I would like to have your help. We are creating courses in english version, we have WPML plugin to translate our site, when we are trying to enter to english course everything changes to Spanish again, so status course page is not allowing to see our content created in Visual Composer Bakery either. I'm trying with this course As you can see in this video, the url changes without /en and everything we did in units in visual composer is not shown, we tried with elementor and flat text and is not shown neither. (This website is in WPLMS version 3) Thank you for your attention
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in wpml courses , units each thing has to be created a translation (a version in each language) separately for each language .you can goto all units , all courses to add translation from there .
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Thank you @Alex I solved it, there was not status course page created in english version.
    Veronica
    good to know that you have solved this
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to enter a course in different language?’ is closed to new replies.