How to get the header menu from Modern Theme in Blank Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to get the header menu from Modern Theme in Blank Theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    taskforsome
    Spectator
    Hi, I want to recreate the header menu from Modern theme (two menu bars, transparent and fixed bar when scrolling) in my blank them, but I'm not capable. I've tried to copy header.php from Modern theme but it doesn't work (appears blank page under the header menu). Also I don't know what CSS I must have in order to make it work. I've attached my actual header.php. I hope you can help me with that. Thanks a lot. Emiliano
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are already overloaded with the support and wplms 2.0 development so as of now we cannot provide you any help with the customization . It would be great if you hire a freelancer for this . I would also like to add that we are already providing 8 different header styles in version 2.0 . refer : https://wplms.io/support/new-header-styles-in-wplms-2-0/ 
    taskforsome
    Spectator
    Thanks, Alex. I'll wait for the 2.0 version in order to add a new header menu. Best
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to get the header menu from Modern Theme in Blank Theme’ is closed to new replies.