How to have Review Course button after Finish Course?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to have Review Course button after Finish Course?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kamran
    Spectator
    By default, the Review Course button disappears once the student finishes the course and submits. If the student does not provide feedback just after submitting the course, he/she does not get a second chance to provide feedback. If instructor follows up with student to leave a feedback, it seems that there is no way to do it once the course is finished and submitted. Is there a way to have Review Course button available after the course is finished? I have couple of students who want to provide feedback after they both have finished and submitted the course without giving feedback or rating the course in the first place.   Thanks, Kamran    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    After user finishes a course she can review the course anytime from the my-courses->stats->click on review course icon and submit the review, refer: http://prntscr.com/b5tqky
    kamran
    Spectator
    Thanks for your response, I understand that if a student has already submitted a review, he or she can edit that which is great. BUT what if a student does not provide a Review in the first place and decides just to Finish the course and later come back to provide Feedback/Review? Is there a way to do it? Would it be possible to have a link in their profile or somewhere else for them to provide their Review and Course Rating after course submitted and completed? Thanks,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    When the user clicks on the finish course button they will see a review form and the course will automatically go under evaluation, the user can choose not to fill the form and simply close the tab or go to some other pages. After the instructor has evaluated the course the use will see the finished course label on the course and can anytime review the course from the stats. The review form which appears after clicking on the finish course button cannot be removed, it will come but its upto the user whether they want to review the course or not.
    kamran
    Spectator
    Please take a look at the attached image. In Stats, the top three courses have not been finished by this user and there is a button for review of each course. But the course at the bottom (Applied Project Controls) has been finished with no review. And there is no Review button for it. That is my question: Why isn't there a Review button for the bottom course that has been finished?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can try using the code I provided in this topic: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/course-review/ It will add a review button on the course homepage below the course button. The button will remain through out the course whether the course is not finished or it is finished.
    kamran
    Spectator
    I added the code as instructed. However, no button is showing up in the course page. I have attached a snap shot.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The code is working fine on my test setup and it also worked for the user whom I gave it to. Hence the code works, please try clearing the browser cache and also make sure you are adding the code correctly to the wplms-customizer.php file.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to have Review Course button after Finish Course?’ is closed to new replies.