How to hide members in the groups?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to hide members in the groups?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    How to hide members of the groups. I would not like to members, and others will see ho is in the group.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    You can set privacy to view the groups. to do this go to WP-Admin -> WPLMS -> buddypress -> Group directory view and set this to admins only. Refer : http://prntscr.com/iqlrrz
    beata111
    Participant
    But I want to show groups to everybody. I just don't want to show for members, who else is in the group (group members part in the group, the same like I could hide members part in the course menu)
    Diana
    Participant
    @beata111, This is actually a buddypress feature to show members tab on groups page. But as you want to hide members tab, use the below code and paste this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin and paste in wplms-customizer.php file function remove_group_member_tab() { bp_core_remove_subnav_item( bp_get_current_group_slug(), 'members' ); } add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'remove_group_member_tab', 15 );
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to hide members in the groups?’ is closed to new replies.