How to hide profile link in menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to hide profile link in menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sriadmin
    Participant
    hi there, is there some css you can send me to hide the profile link in the user menu. See attached screenshot. My customer doesn't want users to add their own photos and we don't understand what "Base" does. I saw a previous reply so tried editing the css for that and using <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">li#profile-personal-li {display: none;}</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">but it didn't work,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">thanks, Sue</p>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this custom css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: section#content>div#buddypress div#item-nav ul>li#xprofile-personal-li { display: none;   }
    sriadmin
    Participant
    thanks HK, that's great, regards Sue
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to hide profile link in menu’ is closed to new replies.