How to implement Articulate Storyline Package as fullscreen?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to implement Articulate Storyline Package as fullscreen?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MEDIMEDIA
    Participant
    Dear Support-Team, I'm using Articulate Sotryline. I uploaded a Scorm-Zip and all works fine. My question: When using videos, I get them as a fullscreen... is there a chance to get the Articulate-Content as fullscreen as well? It's implemented as an iframe, but especially on mobile devices, it'S so small... I'd like to give my students the chance to make it fullscreen. I read about [iframevideo] but this doesn't work. What's your proposal for this type of content? THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help!
    maximus
    @MEDIMEDIA This can be possible by css only because right now this feature is not available. You please tell me that which articulate storyline you want to play on full screen. And your admin credentials are not working.So please share your valid admin credentials in a private reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How to implement Articulate Storyline Package as fullscreen?’ is closed to new replies.