How to integrate Paid Memberships Pro without the use of WooCommerce

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to integrate Paid Memberships Pro without the use of WooCommerce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    danedrath89
    Participant
    Hi there, I hope you can assist with the following: I am wanting to offer courses via Paid memberships pro only, with payment being made on a monthly basis. (Not with WooCommerce). I have set up membership levels in PM Pro - attached. I have added these levels to the required courses as attached. The problem:  On a course with the membership level assigned, when i click "Take this Course"  - without logging in  / signing up for a membership level - nothing happens. Sometimes I get a blank page. Please can you assist. I would require the "Take this course" button to take the user to create an account with a PM Pro membership option if they have not already.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If you don't want to use woocommerce products, then please make sure the woocommerce product is not connected with any course, now after confirming that the woocommerce product is not connected to any course please deactivate the woocommerce plugin. Now make sure the pmpro membership created by you is connected to the course in course pricing section. Also re-save the permalinks. Now when a user clicks on take this course button she will be redirected to the membership page and there she can select the membership and also can create an account if she is non logged in user.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How to integrate Paid Memberships Pro without the use of WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.