How to integrate Vibe Taxonomy Carousel into Tab container?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to integrate Vibe Taxonomy Carousel into Tab container?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi There, I have a problem to integrate Vibe Taxonomy Carousels into Tab container. As you can see in the pictures, only the first tab will work fine: Screenshot 1 The second tab and the rest with other Vibe Taxonomy Carousels in it won't work. They are pushed into each other: Sreenshot 2 How can I solve the problem? I would like to recreate something from the Udemy homepage. Maybe you have a better idea to implement this in WPLMS: Screenshot 3 Thank for your support. Greetings Michael
    logan
    Hello, please share the page URL with admin credentials in a private reply so that I can check the issue. I think this is a script error when page document is ready then the width and height of the container calculated fine but when you click on the tab, the page does not reload and in that case container width and height are disturbed.
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, I just tried it again with Vibe Grid modules in tab sections. It works fine. Maybe this is a hint for you to find the problem with the Vibe Carousels in Tab sections. How does that work with Trello? Will I get to know if the bug is fixed? Greetings Michael
    logan
    thanks for pointing in the right direction. this will be done in the next coming update.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to integrate Vibe Taxonomy Carousel into Tab container?’ is closed to new replies.