How to limit length of name course only two lines?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to limit length of name course only two lines?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    Hi support Teams, Please help me fix for this problem first: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wrong-styling-for-show-course-on-some-areas/ Then, please give me css code to limit  length of name course only appear 2 lines for all block courses on these areas bellow: 1) home page 2) on category page 3) all courses page 4) My courses in Dashboard page 5) Intructor courses in Dashboard page It's mean, If name of course has to much words - over 2 lines it will auto hide and when user move mouse on name course, It will show all words. For clearly, please see info bellow:
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    Okie thanks for your help. I'll wait for you.
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Please check again for this case.
    Diana
    Participant
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, this way will make name course alway only one line! How can show for two lines?
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, How about this case?
    Diana
    Participant
    @homeforsell, Then remove the above shared css and go to wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php Add this code add_filter('vibe_thumb_heading','show_course_title',99,1); function show_course_title($custom_post){   return '<h4 class="block_title"><a href="'.get_permalink($custom_post->ID).'" title="'.$custom_post->post_title.'">'.wp_trim_words($custom_post,5).'</a></h4>'; } Add code here: http://prntscr.com/ss778m Change the value 5 to omething else for increasing the course title length
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I have tried. But, It is not ok. Please help me check again. Regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    Of course, I have removed and try with new code. Please login website and try by yourself to test. Regards,
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘How to limit length of name course only two lines?’ is closed to new replies.