how to limit the quantity in products

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to limit the quantity in products

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    In the products, the user has the option to buy a single product in more quantities. How to disable it to buy only only one quantity?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer the screenshot and enable the setting in the product from backend, refer: http://prntscr.com/b9edt7 This will allow users to add the product in the cart only once.
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    thank you, how to disable reviews for all products?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please see my previous screenshot you can see an advanced tab, go to that tab and there you can enable/disable reviews/. If you have a lot of products and wants to disable the reviews for all the products, then use this code in  your wplms-customize.php file present in your wplms customizer plugin. add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'sb_woo_remove_reviews_tab', 98); function sb_woo_remove_reviews_tab($tabs) {   unset($tabs['reviews']);   return $tabs; }
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    In the attached image, all my courses are named as "sale!" I want to change them to "Enroll Now". How can I do that?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Use this code in your wplms-customizer.php file present in your wplms customizer plugin: add_filter( 'woocommerce_sale_flash', 'wc_custom_replace_sale_text' ); function wc_custom_replace_sale_text( $html ) {   return str_replace( __( 'Sale!', 'woocommerce' ), __( 'Enroll Now!', 'woocommerce' ), $html ); }
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Here, in the attached screenshot is the search results page, there is a advanced search option, where I want to remove the select instructor drop down. How to do that?
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Also, I need to remove the author name in the search results displayed in the above image. The author name of the course is also displayed in the course category. I need to remove it too.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Your topic is already resolved and the topic name is creating confusion with the content inside it, so for new issues create new topics. Also share the page url from where you want to hide it. Since this topic is resolved, so marking it as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘how to limit the quantity in products’ is closed to new replies.