HOW TO MAKE SINGLE COURSE PAGE AS HOMEPAGE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues HOW TO MAKE SINGLE COURSE PAGE AS HOMEPAGE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    yudhafebrian
    Spectator
    Hello, please help give me the customization code for  make my specific single course as a homepage
    Diana
    Participant
    @yudhafebrian, Can you please share some screenshots which home page you are referring.
    yudhafebrian
    Spectator
    i just sell 1 course only, so i want when people visit my site they don't need to see landing page or anything, but i want they directly see my single course like this: https://prnt.sc/iouoc6 maybe in my imagination is like this: http://prntscr.com/iouq91 i make a homepage, but i insert a single course ID so they directly see my specific single course page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is not such shortcode available in theme as of now. What we can do is to redirect your home page to this course . for that Im providing custom code that you can add into your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_action('template_redirect',function(){   if(is_home() || is_front_page()){     wp_redirect(get_permalink(1));     exit;   }   });         change " 1 " in above code to course id.
    Wiserfy
    Spectator
    Hi,   I am trying to accomplish the same thing, however, the code above doesn't seem to work? Am I missing something?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Wiserfy
    Spectator
    Hi Ray,   The reply is marked private... How can I see it?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Wiserfy, @Ray marked it as a private reply because the reply has your site link. You are unable to see that reply because you are not the topic creator. He wrote that your site is not accessible. Make sure the code which is given above, you have to paste it at a right placei.e. wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php If still your issue not resolve then please create your own topic and share your site admin credentials in a private reply to check this issue because this is someone else's topic and it is not safe to share your credentials on others topic
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘HOW TO MAKE SINGLE COURSE PAGE AS HOMEPAGE’ is closed to new replies.