How to mark assignments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to mark assignments

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theccmuk
    Participant
    Hi. I've create an assignment and studen sent me the answers. How to mark student's assignment
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You can go to course admin->submissions->assignment submissions, refer: http://prntscr.com/gjskd3
    daammon
    Spectator
    Hi! Could we get the submissions of all students at the same time?  I would like to have all the files in one folder to review them saving the time of going one by one downloading each file. Thanks! Daniel
    daammon
    Spectator
    Hi Again, I think the problem is that I am not receiving the assigments there. I receive them as a comment what is something weird. I can open the file that the student sent me only from the comments. When I am creating an assigment, if I don't click the "allow comments" in the assigments page, the student can't respond to the assigment because the "upload file" box doesn't appear.  Is that correct? Thanks, Daniel  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The assignments are the post but the user submissions are saved as the comments to that post. So yes it will be shown in the comments. Are you not seeing any submissions there as I shown in my screenshot ? If yes then please make sure the assignment is connected to the course then only it will appear there.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to mark assignments’ is closed to new replies.