How to number subcategories

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to number subcategories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    George Steve
    Participant
    I have created subcategories but they are always unordered on the course creation page. I have numbered the parent categories 1,2,3,4,5,6 because I want them to appear on demo 6 homeslider. How will I number the subcategories so that they will be ordered on the course creation page because I left all subcategories at zeros? See images below for clarification. Course categories   Course categories
    Hi, You need to Give the order of the categories/subcategories in the order you want them to be displayed. The number that you will write there in the order, that categories/subcategories will be displayed on that order number.
    George Steve
    Participant
    This numbering is affecting is affecting the parent category. Course category I am interested in the course creation category below. Course Category
    This reply has been marked as private.
    George Steve
    Participant
    I do not want the sub categories to show on the icons on the slider. After I have ordered them, the subcategories began to show and I removed it. If it not possible to reorder in the selected menu, then mark this as solved. Thank you!
    Hi, Unfortunately it is not possible to reorder the course categories in the select 2 menu.  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to number subcategories’ is closed to new replies.