How to popup vibe login on Sign Up button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to popup vibe login on Sign Up button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hi, I am using WPLMS 2.1 with default theme and default login style. Currently, the Vibe login pops up on clicking Login from Top Nav. How can I force it to show the same login popup even on clicking Sign Up Label? ( Since the login popup anyways contain signup button). Also how can I change the Username and Password labels on this login popup?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    add the following script in your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer-> google anaylitics code : <script> jQuery(document).ready(function($){    $('.vbpregister').click(function(event){     event.preventDefault();   $('body').find('.smallimg.vbplogin').trigger('click');    });  }); </script>
    learner4life
    Participant
    That prevented anything from happening thereafter. Ie. even if I would click on the Signup button that shows in the login popup, it would just reopen the popup and not actually go to register page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Modified the script a bit . Please try this script and remove previous one : <script> jQuery(document).ready(function($){    $('div#headertop ul.topmenu li a.vbpregister').click(function(event){     event.preventDefault();   $('body').find('.smallimg.vbplogin').trigger('click');    });  }); </script>
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to popup vibe login on Sign Up button’ is closed to new replies.