How to "Prerequisite Course" setting ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to "Prerequisite Course" setting ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aldus156
    Participant
    I have Course 1, Course 2.   Course 2 has a setting "Prerequisite Course" = Course 1   When customer purchased course 1, then we need to allow them to access course 2, I would like to know how to configure/setting WPLMS.
    Diana
    Participant
    @aldus156, Edit the course in the frontend and in the settings section set the pre-requisite course. Then save those settings.
    aldus156
    Participant
      <span style="color: #212121; font-family: 'Apple SD Gothic Neo', arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap;">You need to complete course1 to see course2. Regardless of the progress rate of course1, I want to take course2, and the message "Requires completion of course: course1" appears. How do I set up course2?</span>
    aldus156
    Participant
    You need to complete course1 to see course2. Regardless of the progress rate of course1, I want to take course2, and the message "Requires completion of course: course1" appears. How do I set up course2?
    Diana
    Participant
    @aldus156, Until you complete the required course, you can't access the main course Refer this video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFhF62bgmO
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to "Prerequisite Course" setting ?’ is closed to new replies.