How to redirect to member's course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to redirect to member's course page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rockylin
    Spectator
    How to redirect to member's course page when people login?which url i have to use because the member's couse url also contain member name.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to wp-admin->lms->settings->student login redirect, and select courses there. Now the student will be redirected to their my-courses page when they login. Similarly you can set the login redirect page for instructors also.
    rockylin
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan: it still redirect to account page when i already setup student login redirest(http://screencast.com/t/i2EJoc1hQZ) and cancel woocommerce login redirect(http://screencast.com/t/IhCq1Ama3vTs). can you check it out with my website?  
    rockylin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I checked your site and found out that you are using a third party plugin for login purpose. So you need to ask your plugin author if it executes the "login_redirect" hook on login or not. If yes then it will redirect to course page otherwise not.
    rockylin
    Spectator
    i was used third party plugin(Custom Login) but it didn't have login redirect hook because that is extend features. it also redirect to account page with student account when i disable custom login plugin but it can direct to <span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="en"><span class="">specifies page </span></span>when i use instructor account ,so i think that is not the third party plgin issue. can you test it again?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Theme uses wordpress login_redirect hook to redirect the users on login. As you mentioned "but it didn't have login redirect hook because that is extend features." so if the plugin is not using login_redirect hook then its the issue with the plugin. This is a third party plugin issue as this works fine at our end and  no user is facing or reported this issue as of now. If you want I can check if our code is executing or not, but for this we'll need the ftp credentials to check.
    rockylin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I tried to increase the priority of our filter but it also did not work . Seems like the plugin that you are using is taking the control over and is redirecting user to my account page . Can you please try contacting your third party plugin support and ask them how to redirect the user to her buddypress profile page and tel them that we are  using this filter "login_redirect" but it is not working .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘How to redirect to member's course page’ is closed to new replies.