how to regenerate certificate for user.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to regenerate certificate for user.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Hi, I have a user that changed his name in the system and want the certificate with the new name. How can I generate a new certificate for him? Thanks, Daniel
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I guess this is the course title, so please check if you have added any space in the course title ?
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    No. there's no space in the course title. I have another course that is missing one letter on the certificate, but the course name is correct. What could I do?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    But isn't it a default font? Or a font available with wplms? I only remember to try yo change the BIG NAME font, but that font was not used (don't know why also). How to change it?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked again and most probably the issue is coming from the script we use to convert html to canvas. We have also created a ticket for this which is still not resolved, refer: https://github.com/niklasvh/html2canvas/issues/422
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘how to regenerate certificate for user.’ is closed to new replies.