how to remove 'Powered by WooCommerce' in email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to remove 'Powered by WooCommerce' in email

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sattar_kuet
    Spectator
    I am testing my newly setup site. when I take a course I got the following email: =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Thank you for your order =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Hi , Thanks for your order. It’s on-hold until we confirm that payment has been received. In the meantime, here’s a reminder of what you ordered: [ORDER #750] (JANUARY 26, 2020) C# Essential Training Course with Real life Project [ COURSE : C# Essential Training Course with Real life Project ] X 1 = 1,000.00 ========== Subtotal: 1,000.00 Payment method: Bkash Payment Gateway Total: 1,000.00 —————————————- BILLING ADDRESS [email protected] —————————————- We look forward to fulfilling your order soon. —————————————- Course on codingpractise.comPowered by WooCommerce   Take a look, there is a text like: Powered by WooCommerce. How can I remove this.
    logan
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘how to remove 'Powered by WooCommerce' in email’ is closed to new replies.