How to remove the login option in top menu?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to remove the login option in top menu?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    I found a few other threads that recommend  inserting the below code in appearance->customize->custom css: .topmenu .smallimg.vbplogin {display:none;} But it doesn't work for my site. Also, I would like to keep top Menu as I want the cart to be there., so I prefer NOT to hide the whole top menu. Unless there is a way for me to add the cart to other menu? Please assist. Thanks and have a great day ahead
    Diana
    Participant
    @aeronyc Please share your site URL. The above css code should work for your site as well. I have to check why it is not working
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hey there, Just because your top bar is hidden we cant test the custom codes. please make your top bar visible so that we may give you exact fixes. Or share your wp-admin url & credentials in a private reply. waiting for response.
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    hi, I unhide the top menu already. By the way, I'm using another plugin for custom CSS for the site as well, would that affect this? Plugin name is WP Add Custom CSS. Thanks  
    logan
    dear friend, No it wont. but you need to consider these things:
    • if your theme has already an option to write custom css why are you using some third party plugin to make your site load heavy? think about it.
    • your custom css could cause some styling issues if the selector name is not unique. a selector should be unique one so that it will  not affect other elements.
    if you need any further information dont hesitate to ask. best regards.
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    Dear Logan, I'd been using the plugin for quite some time, and only install WPLMS recently. Forgot about the pugin that's why we are keeping it. Anyway, already disable the plugin. On the other hand, I still need help as the problem is not solved yet? Thanks
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    any help here? My problem is not solved yet, ie to remove the login option in top menu. thanks
    logan
    Hey, Paste this code in wp-admin > appearance > customize > custom css . .topmenu a.vbplogin {display: none !important;} Refer: http://prntscr.com/lsxekh above code will hide this button. if i have mistaken the problem please let me know.
    Diana
    Participant
    @aeronyc, As I said in my reply that the custom CSS should work. Try this as well .topmenu .smallimg.vbplogin {display:none !important;} If this is not working as well then we need your credentials to check whether the custom CSS is applied properly or not. P.S.  Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials If the issue is you do not want to show the login option in top menu but it is fine to show it in the main menu then try changing the header style from wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Header > Header Style > Publish I cannot assist you if we don't have your site URL and the admin credentials because all the possible methods to solve this issue is already shared here. Now, to debug the issue why it is not working only on your site we have to access your site.
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    do you get my reply that includes the login details? I posted 2 times, but I didn't see it appears here, just want to confirm that you receive my reply.
    logan
    No, i did not receive credentials. Please let us know if the above messages helped you or not.
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    I have no idea why whenever I reply this post and mark it as private, the reply will not be posted. However, I posted the login details here (in private reply) https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/how-to-disable-user-registration-during-checkout/ Can you use the details here to login and check for me? Thanks
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove the login option in top menu?’ is closed to new replies.