How to remove "view profile" and information below

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to remove "view profile" and information below

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    remy
    Spectator
    Hello, How to remove all the information below logout? (screenshot attached) Meaning : dashboard, courses, stats, inbox, notifications, setting I would also like to remove "view profile" Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer  for removing links blow username : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/addedit-custom-links-in-the-logged-in-login-panel/ and add the given css to hide the "view profile "  . #vibe_bp_login li#username+li>a {     text-transform: none;     display: none; }  
    remy
    Spectator
    Many Thanks. We now have a problem with the code, could you help us to correct it and include your function: NB: We added before functions in order to remove course details.  
    <?php if(!class_exists('WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class')) { class WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class  // We'll use this just to avoid function name conflicts { public function __construct(){ add_filter('wplms_course_details_widget',array($this,'custom_wplms_course_details_widget')); add_filter('wplms_course_details_widget',array($this,'remove_wplms_course_details_widget')); add_filter('wplms_course_nav_menu','wplms_course_remove_nav_section',100); add_filter('wplms_logged_in_top_menu',array($this,'loggedin_login_panel')); function wplms_course_remove_nav_section($sections){ unset($sections['events']); return $sections; } } // END public function __construct public function activate(){ // ADD Custom Code which you want to run when the plugin is activated } public function deactivate(){ // ADD Custom Code which you want to run when the plugin is de-activated } function loggedin_login_panel($loggedin_menu){ unset($loggedin_menu['stats']); // stats, courses, messages, notifications, groups return $loggedin_menu; } function custom_wplms_course_details_widget($course_details){ $key = 'price'; // Set $key value from price,precourse,time,level,seats,badge,certificate unset($course_details[$key]); return $course_details; } function remove_wplms_course_details_widget($course_details){ $key = 'time'; // Set $key value from price,precourse,time,level,seats,badge,certificate unset($course_details[$key]); return $course_details; } } // END class WPLMS_Customizer_Class } // END if(!class_exists('WPLMS_Customizer_Class')) ?>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have edited the code please refer to the correct code :
    <?php   if(!class_exists('WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class')) { class WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class  // We'll use this just to avoid function name conflicts {   public function __construct(){ add_filter('wplms_course_details_widget',array($this,'custom_wplms_course_details_widget')); add_filter('wplms_course_details_widget',array($this,'remove_wplms_course_details_widget')); add_filter('wplms_course_nav_menu',array($this,'wplms_course_remove_nav_section',100)); add_filter('wplms_logged_in_top_menu',array($this,'loggedin_login_panel'));   } // END public function __construct public function activate(){ // ADD Custom Code which you want to run when the plugin is activated } public function deactivate(){ // ADD Custom Code which you want to run when the plugin is de-activated }   function loggedin_login_panel($loggedin_menu){ unset($loggedin_menu['stats']); // stats, courses, messages, notifications, groups return $loggedin_menu; } function custom_wplms_course_details_widget($course_details){ $key = 'price'; // Set $key value from price,precourse,time,level,seats,badge,certificate unset($course_details[$key]); return $course_details; } function remove_wplms_course_details_widget($course_details){ $key = 'time'; // Set $key value from price,precourse,time,level,seats,badge,certificate unset($course_details[$key]); return $course_details; } function wplms_course_remove_nav_section($sections){ unset($sections['events']);   return $sections; } } // END class WPLMS_Customizer_Class } // END if(!class_exists('WPLMS_Customizer_Class'))   ?>
    remy
    Spectator
    Thank you the code works, but we have an other problem, to remove the login panel I put this function :
    function loggedin_login_panel($loggedin_menu){ unset($loggedin_menu['stats']); // stats, courses, messages, notifications, groups return $loggedin_menu; }
    But it obviously removes only stats, so I tried to replace 'stats' by 'courses', 'messages' etc., and that didn't work. What can I do to remove courses, messages, notifications, groups? Do I have to change the order, and put courses in first instead of stats? Thanks!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If you want to remove multiple nav menus then please try the function like this  : function loggedin_login_panel($loggedin_menu){ unset($loggedin_menu['stats']); // stats, courses, messages, notifications, groups unset($loggedin_menu['courses']); unset($loggedin_menu['messages']); unset($loggedin_menu['notifications']); unset($loggedin_menu['groups']);  return $loggedin_menu; }  
    remy
    Spectator
    Thank you! I've done the same thing to remove Dashboard and Settings, but only settings was removed. Can you help me to remove dashboard?  
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Hello, I would do the same thing that asks Remy but I have a problem. when I add the code page returns this error message. How can I fix?   <p class="p1"><span class="s1"><b>Fatal </b>error: Can not redeclare WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class :: loggedin_login_panel () in <b>/home/lifelear/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/classes/customizer_class.php</b> on line <b>417</b></span></p>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try this code to do that : In the function __constrcut :  add_filter('wplms_logged_in_top_menu',array($this,'loggedin_login_panel_new'));

outside the __contruct function :   function loggedin_login_panel_new($loggedin_menu){

unset($loggedin_menu['stats']); // stats, courses, messages, notifications, groups
    unset($loggedin_menu['courses']);
    unset($loggedin_menu['messages']);
    unset($loggedin_menu['notifications']);
    unset($loggedin_menu['groups']); 

return $loggedin_menu;

}

deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex, now works
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove "view profile" and information below’ is closed to new replies.