How to run multiple sessions of the same 9-week course concurrently?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to run multiple sessions of the same 9-week course concurrently?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Hi- is it possible to run multiple sessions or groups of the same course concurrently? In other words, let's say our "Introductory Sample Course 101" is 9 units long, each unit drip-fed 1 week after previous. I'd like to offer the course to begin anew with Unit 1 every 4 weeks, but keep students in each offering separate from those starting on different dates. Thus I might have the following:
    • "Introductory Course 101" session A begins March 1, 40 students sign up.
    • "Introductory Course 101" session B begins April 1, with 70 new students signing up
    • "Introductory Course 101" session C begins May 1 with 55 new students
    • etc.
    I'd like each course to run the full 9 units, each drip-fed every 7 days after previous, but the students from each session not connected or involved or interacting with the other sessions. While Session A students are doing Unit 4, Session B students are doing Unit 1, with no confusion or mixup or crossover. How to set this up? Thanks :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this kind of requirement can be fulfilled by Wplms Batches plugin . you can create bacthes for your student from each month and can operate over same course . refer : http://www.vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-batches/ Please check out the videos in that link .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How to run multiple sessions of the same 9-week course concurrently?’ is closed to new replies.