How to set a product to unavailable

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to set a product to unavailable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I've created a product in Woocommerce that is a 4 month access to a certain course. I've already sold a bunch of them but now I would like to stop selling it. What setting should I change in order to stop selling it  (so it does not affect who already bought it)? And just another simple question: when I set in Woocommerce a price for a 4 month course access product, the price will be charged once and it gives access to the course for the whole 4 months right? It is NOT a recurrent monthly price that will be charged 4 times? Thank you again. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, This is a woocommerce feature and you can check this article: https://kb.oboxthemes.com/articles/woocommerce-how-to-manage-inventory-and-stock/
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, Thanks for the link, but I was expecting a more "integrated" solution. For example, when I set the stock to "Sold Out", the Course "Enroll button" doesn't change, i.e. WPLMS still allow it to be added to the cart! Only on the Cart page comes a message saying that the Course couldn't be added. I was expecting a better integration: once sold out, the button "enroll" changes to "Sold out" and becomes unclickable. Is it possible? Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, Yes, you are right but we didn't implemented keeping this condition in mind because woocommerce internally handles this situation. I can check this if we can disable the button by custom code. so please ping me back
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to set a product to unavailable’ is closed to new replies.