How to setting User Role Editor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to setting User Role Editor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hello Admin, I have question:
    1. How to setting an Instructor can not do anything, just enroll the students.
    (I have installed User Role Editor plugin)  
    1. I have tried User Role Editor, I did not check all the options on the Instructor, and it works. However, in the case of not logging in, I click the instructor not redirect as author (user / user_name / instructing-courses /) but to the member's page (members / user_name /)

1. I have hidden the menu on the course page, but I want to display ADMIN menu for instructor and Keymaster. How do I display the ADMIN menu for instructors and Keymasater, who have logged in?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Okay this is possible with wplms . You have to create your course and make sure that you are the only author of the course while creating .Then please add co-author plus plugin and its wplms addon plugin in your site .Add your instructor as author in that course . refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaw277pvaig 2. Please do not use user role editor for this please see point 1 . 3. It will already be handled if the main author of the course is not instructor . This issue will not appear is you set up like point 1.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .home .courseitem  ul.instructor_meta a{display:none !Important;}
    It's not work, I mean I want only hide EZtunextgen, not twice..
    .block.courseitem .block_content .instructor_course+.instructor_course :nth-child(1){display:none !important;}
    oke its work skywalker, but I want hide EZtunextgen not Globalearning..   I try nth-child(0), nth-child(2), nth-child.. but not work.. by the way thank you sky.. :)
    You need to reorder the instuctors names, as it is not possible to hide EZtunextgen via css.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘How to setting User Role Editor’ is closed to new replies.