How to setup Sign Up Page that default to Register tab?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to setup Sign Up Page that default to Register tab?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jefrz22
    Participant
    Hi, If you click on the sign up button at the upper right corner it will show you 2 tabs, Login and register. The default in the tab is Login instead of Register. It confuses the users as they are not aware that they need to click on the register tab first. They thought they are being asked to login right away. https://imgur.com/MYqABCQ --- Defaults shows the Login Tab instead of this https://imgur.com/XJLMueS - The Register Tab. How can I hide the Login tab so that only the register tab is displayed. There is a separate login button anyway? Or at least how can I make the Register tab as the default one?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Possible via javascript, we change the tab on page load.
    jefrz22
    Participant
    Can you help me with that please? Also another problem, I have linked the Privacy policy in the sign up page but if it's a site lock, the users cant access any page. Is there any way we can make the a single page accessible even if it is site lock?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To exclude terms page from sitelock please add this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_filter('wplms_site_lock_exclusions',function($pages){   $pages[]=45; //45 is page id of your terms and conditions page   return $pages; });     in above code 45 is the page id of your terms and conditions page .       to make register tab active please try adding this script in your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script :   <script> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('.login_page_content a#login_page_register_tab').trigger('click'); }); </script>
    jefrz22
    Participant
    Hi, Thank you. My issue is now resolved. Thank you for all the help. Regards,
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Thanks for confirmation, closing this topic as your issue is resolved now.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to setup Sign Up Page that default to Register tab?’ is closed to new replies.