How to show all questions in one page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to show all questions in one page

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    I'm an English teacher and I'm creating listening quizzes for my students. In one quiz, I created a quiz of 21 questions with the listening audio file put at question 1 (the listening file is for the whole test). I did change my course setting to "in course quiz" to make sure the student could hear the mp3 at question 1. However, the course "automatically" divided the content in every 10 questions into page 2 and page 3. When I clicked page 2, the audio player in page 1 stopped and the students couldn't hear the remaining mp3. Is there any way to actually show all questions in one page? Or better, is their any way to show a fixed content at the top of the test? So when we move to another page, that content won't disappear (like in my case, the audio player).
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Hi, I found a way to work around this by showing 100 questions per page and it helped to show my 21 multiple choice questions in 1 page. However, another problem came up. With my 21 questions, I could only click the choices of the first 3 questions. From question 4 to the end of the test, when I clicked the choices, it didn't react. I tested my question bank with question 4 and it worked well. Then I tested my quiz and it worked well too. However, when I embedded that quiz in the course, the problem occurred (I could only click the first 3 questions)
    Diana
    Participant
    @hoanganftu I didn't tested this with 100 questions but it is really weird. I need to check this on your site
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to show all questions in one page’ is closed to new replies.